Watson Campaign Automation Ideas
Submit new product ideas for Watson Campaign Automation, Watson Real-time Personalization, Watson Content Hub and Universal Behavior Exchange. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the Watson Marketing and Commerce Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Other Watson Marketing solutions
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
How will this idea be used?
I am using an standard opt out form and when contacts opt out I would like to get those contact into a program and let my telemarketing or sales team about the fact that this contacts have opted out.
I need a way to select all contacts who have completed an opt out web form to either :
1. Create a classic program that send an email to my telemarketing team to follow up by phone by the telesales step available.
2. Create an email alert that informs the sales representative that their contact has opted out.
1. Can not create queries from web form behaviour for opt out forms, only for opt in.
2. Can not use program entry criteria from queries or from options available on programs settings
3. Can not use alerts as per same as above, can only select standard web form behaviour and not opt out behaviour.
Consequently, I have no way using WCA to fullfil the business need to communicate to my sales team or telemaketing team a group on contacts who have exclusively opted out to be contacted by email, not by phone, sms o direct mail.
|What is your industry?||Travel & Transportation|
|What is the idea priority?||Urgent|
|Link to original RFE|