I have request about specification of a required field.
- When create/edit Webform, it needs required field. As a entering field or a hidden field.
- When adding a contact manually (from upper right button in the database),required field value needs to be filled and can not be blank.
- When import with csv it can be blank. (If the source file does not have a required field, it can be imported without mapping the field to the database. And even if the import source file contains a required field, it can be ignored(check box). If the import source file contains a required field, even if the field is null, it can be imported without an error.)
- When submit a Webform, required field value needs to be filled and cannot be blank.
- In this way, despite being the field setting is "required", data import will not check whether the source file has required values. This may be designed considering WCA performance. However, the user gets confused.
Please displays a note on the WCA UI so that there is no misunderstanding.