Watson Campaign Automation Ideas
Submit new product ideas for Watson Campaign Automation, Watson Real-time Personalization, Watson Content Hub and Universal Behavior Exchange. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Other Watson Marketing solutions
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
1) even after sent mails have been deleted, they continue to appear (and to be counted for) in Perfomance Insights. This can distort your perfomance figures. Seems only logical to automatically suppress deleted mails from Perfomance Insights, or to be able to choose if deleted mails should be take taken into consideration or not (by default "off")
2) Drag and drop feature for widgets is still quite buggy. Widgets don't always stay in the same place you dropped them earlier.
3) The email metric "Delivery rate" is present in the default widget "Delivery KPIs" from the "Email Channel overview" workspace, but this metric can't be added to any other created widget, because it doesn't appear in the list of email metrics to choose from. Seems like a carelessness that can easily be corrected?
4) It would be nice to be able to access a library of predefined widgets when clicking on "menu" > "add widgets" (instead of only showing predefined widgets when the view is created - if those predefined widgets are deleted, they can't easily be added back again)
5) Likewise, it would be nice to be able to acces a library of predefined views when clicking on "add view"
5) Talking about widgets and views: it would be nice to be able to duplicate views and widgets, and to be able to drag and drop views and widgets from one worskpace to the other. Instead of needing to create exactly the same views / widgets in different workspaces ...
How will this idea be used?
To get more out of Performance Insights of course.
|What is your industry?||Other|
|What is the idea priority?||High|
|Link to original RFE|