Watson Campaign Automation Ideas
Submit new product ideas for Watson Campaign Automation, Watson Real-time Personalization, Watson Content Hub and Universal Behavior Exchange. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the Watson Marketing and Commerce Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Other Watson Marketing solutions
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
Imagine...being able to test emails and subject lines!
My thought around this is...marketing 101...
1) Allow to test email templates against each other in Programs (without having to use the Percentage Split) function which causes delays to the actual emails going out. Or, fix the delays being caused by having the Percentage Split before the email.
2) Being able to test SUBJECT LINE in Programs without having to come up with crazy methods to accommodate the test e.g. Dynamic Content, Relational Tables, Update Profiles, etc.
3) Being able to test in a single email template, but using dynamic content e.g. EMAIL TEMPLATE may have a module of content X, Y, Z for different people...How do they perform against each other? Allocate DC X to 20% of leads, DC Y to 70%, DC Z to 10%.
4) Build a testing segmentation model outside of Programs e.g. if we have a real time API feeding a database, have an option to append new leads coming into that database with a "Testing Flag" e.g. if 100 leads come in and I want to split them 50/50 have an option that would append either a 1 or a 2 into a field called "Testing Flag". SEGMENTATION does not work in real time!
How will this idea be used?
All of these ideas would allow us to do actual TEST-LEARN-ADJUST marketing.
|What is your industry?||Retail|
|What is the idea priority?||Urgent|
|Link to original RFE|