Watson Campaign Automation Ideas
Submit new product ideas for Watson Campaign Automation, Watson Real-time Personalization, Watson Content Hub and Universal Behavior Exchange. Before you submit, please review existing ideas; if an idea close to yours already exists, it's better to add comments or vote on the existing idea. We will review your ideas and use them to help prioritize our product development. Best of all, the portal will automatically update you when the status of your idea has been changed.
Connect with your peers and IBM experts on the Watson Marketing and Commerce Community
Submit ideas for other Watson Customer Engagement Products:
• Other Watson Marketing solutions
• Watson Commerce
• Watson Supply Chain
How will this idea be used?
In other marketing automation tools, we have detected that the following functionalities that we are missing in WCA can be performed.
- Limited and conditioned number field. Example: ZIP Code: NºNºNºNºNª (we could define that the tool only admit 5 numbers and no letters)
- Conditional fields based on an answer. Example: If a field in the form asks me if I have a partner, if the answer is negative, nothing would happen, but if the answer is yes, other fields would be displayed to provide information about my partner.
- Upload files: Due to GDPR there are business cores that are forced to ask for ID verification. Other tools allow you to upload files that update by URL in the database. (even in your support portal this functionality is available)
- Digital signature: In formstack tool, there is a field related to GDPR that allows the user to click and move the mouse to paint their own signature that updates in the database using URL hosted in GDrive.
I hope the idea is well received.
|What is your industry?||Other|
|What is the idea priority?||High|
|Link to original RFE|